The electronic way of life
Efficiency, quality, proximity
Cirly, manufacturer since 1980
CIRLY is the reference for fast manufacturing of printed circuit boards, either prototypes or small production runs.
A stable and skilful team, a modern and flexible production facility, an optimum product / service offer : with CIRLY, you're certain to get the best in printed circuit boards.
- Simplified stock company with a registered capital of 285 874 euros
- Company formed in 1980
- Family-owned company
- Site buildings covering 2000m²
- Personnel : 21 employees
- Certified ISO9001, UL approved
- Annual turnover 2020 : 3 750 K€
- Annual turnover 2019 : 3 420 K€
- Annual turnover 2018 : 3 950 K€
- Annual turnover 2017 : 3 650 K€
- Export : 15% of turnover
- We analyse your requirement documents and the PCB ar emanufactured in France
Sectors of activity & references
CIRLY covers a broad range of strategic sectors :
- Defense & telecommunications
- Transport : automotive, rail, aviation
- Major international groups : :
Alstom, Valéo, Legrand, STMicroelectronics, Schneider Electric, ...
- Leading consumer electronics brands:
Logitech, Parrot, Somfy, ...
- Institutional research centres:
CEA, CERN, CNRS, ...
Technology is the engine
- Printed circuit boards, from single units to small production runs
- Single layer, double layers and multilayers.
- Drilling up to 100µm, metallized through holes, blin and burried vias.
- Tracks and isolation up to 80µm
- Rigid and semi-flex circuits
- Lead-free finish, in compliance with RoHS requirements
A culture of service
- Delivery times from 5 days to 24 hours
- A dynamic and friendly team listens to your needs
- Commercial and technical support at close proximity