The electronic way of life
Efficiency, quality, proximity
Small is beautiful
Electronics requirements are becoming increasingly demanding, in an ultra-competitive context in terms of both technology and cost. To remain competitive, we are continually adapting our working methods, as a function of acknowledged reference standards, and our passion to produce a unique product: your printed circuit.
ISO certification and LEAN
Cirly drives its on-going improvement policy by combining the ISO certification with an organisational excellence action, based on Lean principles.
This is a 3-year programme that was started in 2013, with the objective of continually enhancing our competitivity, quality and customer satisfaction performance.
For your products aimed at the North American market, Cirly has been UL mark approved since 1994.
Approval authority: Underwriters Laboratories
- Approval authority: Underwriters Laboratories
- CIRLY Certificate : E157246
RoHS standard : Cirly has completely eliminated lead from its production cycle since 2010. All deliveries now meet RoHS requirements, with a range of lead-free finishes that are widely acknowledged on the marketplace.
REACH regulations : Cirly meets all the requirements of the REACH regulations.
Reducing our ecological footprint :
- Chemical substances are recycled or disposed of in approved centres.
- Raw materials and finished product rejects are recycled.
- Plastic packaging, cartons and all our paper produced are recycled with our partner "RECY'GO".
- Cirly has installed real time management systems to manage electricity and water consumption.
Continually improving working conditions : the commitment of our personnel enables CIRLY to remain present in a complex market. More than ever, the stability of our personnel is a key factor for the success of the company over the next few years.